Friday, April 10, 2009

DIET

When to see my dietician today.  I stay the same, so far I have lost about 15 pounds.  Now that may seem much to some, but for a person with obstructed sleep apnea that is good.  It is better that I lose a little at a time than a whole lot.  It will take time to get weigh off, after all I did put it on all at once.  I will see the dietician again in two weeks.  So for now I will be drinking lots of water and writing down everything that goes into my mouth.  I am keeping a diet journal.  I have a goal of what I wanted to weigh but for now I am setting small goals.  My next goal is lose 4 pounds

3 comments:

Jenn said...

K, so it's been a week since this post, how's the goal going? :D Right beside you all the way!!!

Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie said...

Well --- NOT!!!